addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CameraFRAUD.com Message Board › Scottsdale to use "Tower" photo radar.

Scottsdale to use "Tower" photo radar. Activates at 6 MPH over speed limit. BEWARE!

Mark S
user 8559534
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 231
Mike9500i
Mike9500i
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 520
I wonder if these are laser based--- I might go tomorrow morning or afternoon and find out--- if so I already got them beat--lol not saying to speed thru a school zone but all in all --- the tell you that's the limit when you take the driving test. if they got money for cameras they got money for cops-- its simple as that