Tina J.
vistadeck
Calgary, AB
Post #: 44
Christmas in Space 2012: Carols and SightsCredit: Chris Hadfield/Canadian Space AgencyCanadian astronaut Chris Hadfield strums a guitar while playing Christmas carols and gazing at Earth from the International Space Station in December 2012.

Tina J.
vistadeck
Calgary, AB
Post #: 45
Hiya all .. haven't posted here for a while, as a Flames fan its been crazy since the games are back on, I've been going to a lot of their practice sessions as well as the games .. only real new thing is hubby's been good about taking Bass lessons now since I got him a Gibson Midtown bass, so hopefully he'll emerge ready to join the jams when he's up to it :) He says he's not ready yet, but he's looking pretty good with it, I'd say !

I expect there shouldn't be any reason I can't miss the Jam tomorrow, so be good to catch up with those attending.

Tina J.
vistadeck
Calgary, AB
Post #: 49
Wow long time since I posted something ... Well I submitted an original tune to the CBC Hockey Night in Canada Song Search .. First stage is to find ways to give judges reasons to listen to it such as number of listens. I do all parts and wrote it except a basic drum track. Vocals are kind of just a scratch but the song is the thing and that would be a focus if I got the studio recording prize. Well if you get a chance to listen would be cool, it's called "Home Ice Advantage".
Tina J.
vistadeck
Calgary, AB
Post #: 51
Here is a link to the story on The Bees Knees Jam Blogged about with pics by

EverydayTourist.ca
Tina J.
vistadeck
Calgary, AB
Post #: 53
I haven't been around lately, but do expect to either come by or start doing some small jams at our place this upcoming season. I still play just about everyday either doing some busking near Somerset or I still volunteer as a hospice musician. Stephen's been progressing with the bass. Been attending as many concerts as I can and cool weather means I'm at the Flames games, this summer been having Stampeders fun. Still keeping up my music notes like you see here but been mixing them with my sports and other activities on Twitter, you can follow them there at @FlamesFun