The MN State Parks Camping & Backpacking Meetup Message Board › sasquatch- too funny!

sasquatch- too funny!

Andy P
user 2818163
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
YEAR: 2010

SEASON: Spring

MONTH: April

DATE: 9

STATE: Minnesota

COUNTY: Carlton County

NEAREST TOWN: Moose Lake

NEAREST ROAD: Hwy 73

OBSERVED: I (BFRO Investigator Andy P.) am submitting this report on behalf of the witness. The witness is an elderly woman who does not have access to a computer. I recorded my interview with her and am posting an excerpt from that interview here in lieu of a written report.

She says she was in one of four cars that pulled up to observe what appeared to be a large sasquatch standing next to an abandoned trailer home. The said it was walking near it and looking into the window.

She said she was the last one to drive up, and at that point it turned away from the trailer and walked over the road, directly in front of the first car. It then stepped over a barbed wire fence and into the woods.

The following is an excerpt from the interview I had with her. Please note that I have edited this recording to remove personal details of the witness.