Brett
Brett_L
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Hi All,

I didn't want to miss out next year like this year for getting group campsites.  Unfortunately I missed out on Gooseberry Falls at the end of July.  I will still try to get up to the North Shore while the weather is still good.  I have made three reservations for next year already.  I have reservations at Afton in May, Myre Big Island in June and McCarthy Beach over a long Independence Day weekend (Wednesday night to Sunday).  For Afton and Myre Big Island the cost will be $20 until September 15th and then $25. 

McCarthy Beach looks like a great park but it is a long drive from the cities and I wasn't sure about attendence so for this park everyone will have to get their own campsite or share with others.  I have reserved site #28.  If there is enough interest I can get a group site and cancel my site.  There were a good number of sites at the park already reserved so if you are interested you might want to reserve now. 

I am also looking at doing some winter camping, probably in January.  I will also be looking at getting a trip at the end of July, August, September and October.

E-mail me if you have any questions.

Brett