addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Brett
Brett_L
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Hi All,
I have scheduled some more camping trips for this summer. I am looking at setting up a trip for September 24-26 at either Tettegouche or Frontenac. If you are interested in going and have a preference for either park please let me know. I know seven months away but group sites need to be reserved well in advance. If you have any questions about any of the trips just let me know.

Happy Camping,
Brett