The MN State Parks Camping & Backpacking Meetup Message Board › Join me at Sakatah Lake State Park Aug. 20-22?

Join me at Sakatah Lake State Park Aug. 20-22?

LeeJay
pedals
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 55
Aug

Fri 4:00 PM Location
Sakatah Lake State Park
50499 Sakatah Lake State Park Road
Waterville, MN 56096
507-362-4438
Change Place

How to find us
"I will be in campsite 58"
Who’s coming?
1 People who are Alcohol-Free
(RSVP deadline: August 4, 2010 4:00 PM)

Who's hosting?
LeeJay

Price
$15.00 per person
refund policy
Let's camp August 20-22.

I have reserved one campsite (non-electric), and have a tent large enough to sleep 4 people comfortably. I will take the first 3 people who RSVP yes and make a $15 non-refundable payment. (we can meet, and/or I am working on a way to pay through Paypal).

If more than 3 people want to come, we will reserve another campsite!

Sakatah Lake State Park http://www.dnr.state....­.

Sakatah Singing Hills State Trail runs through Sakatah Lake State Park and stretches 39 miles from Mankato to Faribault. The paved trail offers hikers, bikers, skiers, and snowmobilers beautiful scenery through Minnesota's hardwoods. Sakatah Lake, a natural widening of the Cannon River, lures canoeists to paddle the calm waters, and anglers to catch walleye, large mouth and white bass, northern pike, and panfish. Whatever the season, visitors enjoy camping and picnicking.

I plan to do plenty of biking, and go to the pow wow in Prior Lake on my way home Sunday.