Re: [canadian-6] question......

From: Judi
Sent on: Monday, April 27, 2009 3:03 PM
You cannot e-file if you are a non-resident.  You will need to prepare a paper copy of your tax return and send it.  I would suggest you do this today as it has to be Canada postmarked by April 30th unless you want to pay late fees. 
If you think I can be of any additional help, my personal email address is [address removed]
Judi Gilliland, CMA


--- On Mon, 4/27/09, Jason Hakin <[address removed]> wrote:
From: Jason Hakin <[address removed]>
Subject: [canadian-6] question......
To: [address removed]
Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 8:51 AM

In typical fashion - I have let my tax filing slip.

This is my first year in France and I have to file a CANADIAN tax return. I've searched the CRA website to no avail. Does anyone know how to e-file from France?

2 days left.........


Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Jason Hakin ([address removed]) from The Paris Expat Canadian Meetup Group.
To learn more about Jason Hakin, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy