align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 627
I insist on calling my medicine what I want to call it. I call it WEED. I call it the Sacred Herb. I call it Medicine. I call it my Stoner Stuff. I call it the Stuff That Saves Lives. I call it Marijuana. I call it what ever the fuck I want to call it. I know some governments and some people do not like FREE PEOPLE and they want us to use THEIR LANGUAGE. I say FUCK THEM. Stay TRUE TO YOURSELF. Not some government ASSHOLES or other people WHO THINK THEY ARE IN CHARGE. They are NOT.
/
YOU ARE IN CHARGE. DEMAND AND GRASP YOUR CHARMED LIFE. NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU. amen dat!
Donald K.
Convivialist
Eugene, OR
Post #: 4
And the congregation shouts "Amen, Brother!" When I first started smoking (totally recreational) I called it "Dope". Now that word has moved into the popular usage in a way that does not reflect the reverence I hold for a medicine that is so helpful to me. It is an herb given to us in a Graceful Gift. Way too cumbersome to be a useful name. It does grow like an aggressive weed when left in the right conditions. I vote for "Weed" and all the wonderful acronyms we may conjure with the letters.
Michael
user 36077002
Oakridge, OR
Post #: 35
Yes!!! Thank You Mother for this Medicine. . .
and please find no offense to me sometimes calling my Medicine 'Wacky Tobackie'

Peace-n-Love To Us All,
Michael and his Cat Harley The Bed Hog