CannaChurch.Rocks Message Board › The Lowest Reimbursement Rates in Oregon are on 7th Ave

The Lowest Reimbursement Rates in Oregon are on 7th Ave

Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Check out our menu at ... we have the lowest reimbursement rates in Oregon and likely the entire United States.­
Thanks, have a great day.
A former member
Post #: 40
you get what you pay for
user 116664112
Umpqua, OR
Post #: 2
Thanks Chuck!
A former member
Post #: 10
you get what you pay for
I have no complaints.........
I for one am thankful the market is there for those in need.
A former member
Post #: 1
What kind of bullshit is this. So you guys raised your rates for Christmas. $160 for reimbursement. Then why does it only take $30 in supplies to grow an oz and another $30 or so for labor. So someone pockets the other $100. If you were truly in it for helping people get medicine I wouldn't see anything costing over $120 tops!!!
A former member
Post #: 43
Tristan. If it is as cheap and easy as you say, you should probably go grow for yourself, instead of complaining about the cheapest prices in the nation. I'll say it again...You get what you pay for
user 12902424
Eugene, OR
Post #: 134
I am more than happy to do $120 if anyone is in need.

Sorry if that seems high to some people. It is hard to secure a good spot and while I don't have to crunch away 8 hours everyday, sometimes I do. The real sticker is that I am on call everyday and if something goes wrong, then I need to fix it.
A former member
Post #: 2
Cheapest price in the nation? You are crazy, I haven't paid $160 in years. Labor and cost comes to about $80 an oz, so why double it if you aren't in it for profit. Not trying to blow you up, but wtf are you talking about "reimbursement". That is some bullshit. If this is how you guys are helping people in need? Raise the prices before Christmas? You guys may want to delete me from this forum. I think it is bullshit what you are doing.
A former member
Post #: 3
A year ago you based the prices off actual cost, now you are basing it off of national prices. Why did the price rise so much in a year.$100-$120 last year. If you do it right you can make enough just off of processing trim to make a profit. Then only charge a 30% markup on the bud and you don't have to fuck everyone over.
A former member
Post #: 4
All I am saying is your farmers market is pushing it asking for "reimbursement" at that price. Just watch yourselves. I think a true farmers market should run on some sort of competition between the growers. Sure some people may spend $160 to grow an ounce, they must be absolutely terrible at growing. You will be attracting attention at that price, people are not that dumb. This is purely my opinion and I don't want to upset anyone. Just don't think you can do that forever and not have someone wonder how the fuck it takes that much money to grow.