align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 762
Are you looking for the best grow room designers/builders in Oregon and the Northwest?
We have over 20 years experience building state-of-the-art grow rooms. You found us!
Growfessionals.
Contact 541-554-8 five five one
Have a great day!
Ryan
user 13327155
Eugene, OR
Post #: 27
Who? What? Really? What are their credentials and how can I trust them? Bonded?? Insured? Examples or pictures of some of your work
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 765
Thanks for asking, Ryan. We are currently making a video of a room we are building. It is really in the form of an instructional for the "serious" home grower. We work both in dirt and hydro. We haven't been publishing a lot of pictures because of the FEDS! But our video is coming out in March - we'll post it here.
Yes, we do have tons of credentials in the form of licensed and bonded contractors with combined 112 years of life experience, 42 years of experience with the sacred herb and 16 years of building grow rooms. Before that we just built regular rooms and houses and stuff. Thanks again for asking, Ryan.

Who? What? Really? What are their credentials and how can I trust them? Bonded?? Insured? Examples or pictures of some of your work

Dereck
user 74269392
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
Chuck I have already informed you that for you to advertise any service that has to do with building or construction you must have a contractors license for the business itself and that contractors license # must e displayed in the add buy law. So you are either stupid or a just a criminal. since we all know that it takes both electrical and plumbing to build a grow room you must also have CCB # that is for the specialty licenses in these areas. So either provide us a CCB# or pull you add before you bring unwanted trouble to the marijuana industry. I am licensed as a contractor as I told you on the phone and no I do not want your business I do not work in you area either, I just wanted you to do the right thing. But I must be asking to much of you.
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 766
Thank you, Derek, for the information. You may be a contractor but you don't know everything about grow rooms. In order to build a growroom it is not always necessary to have a contractors license. And it is certainly not necessary to post a contractor license if one is not necessary for the job. We do advertise in other publications for jobs that require electrical and plumbing. Personally I'm a VAC guy.
Thank you for your (un)kind words. It people like you that make life fun. Have a great day contracting or whatever it is you do when you not trolling the internet insulting people you know nothing about. We did plenty of construction for our members last year. I guess we didn't hire you for any of the jobs. Is that what you are angry about? You could have just said so. Not likely we'll be hiring you this year either, Derek, with your great personality you should not have any problem getting all the work you need. Cheers.

Chuck I have already informed you that for you to advertise any service that has to do with building or construction you must have a contractors license for the business itself and that contractors license # must e displayed in the add buy law. So you are either stupid or a just a criminal. since we all know that it takes both electrical and plumbing to build a grow room you must also have CCB # that is for the specialty licenses in these areas. So either provide us a CCB# or pull you add before you bring unwanted trouble to the marijuana industry. I am licensed as a contractor as I told you on the phone and no I do not want your business I do not work in you area either, I just wanted you to do the right thing. But I must be asking to much of you.

Dereck
user 74269392
Eugene, OR
Post #: 2
My bad I thought that you actually built grow rooms like the ad states. So if you don’t do plumbing or electrical and you are doing no construction and are not subcontracting these thing out, could you tell us what it is that you are offering. Even if you are subcontracting these things out you must be a general contractor to sell the service and hire subs. What do you offer?
A former member
Post #: 122
This is simply just another "professional" service offered to make a buck...I dont have a problem with making money, I just have a problem with self proclaimed professionals who have no real credentials. Seems like everyone in this industry is a "professional" . Just because you have had a successful harvest, or built a couple rooms, doesn't make you a professional. If you want to see what real professionals do with grow rooms, check out my friend in redding. He owns "the harvest company". these guys are real pro's doing real professional growroom designs . Check them out on Instagram, or just google them....Thats what professional looks like. Just to be clear, I have no monetary affiliation or benefit from name dropping them. Just friends
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 768
In Oregon it costs $85 to take the contractors license test. The book costs $42. There is a 97% pass rate on the exam thru the course I took. I strongly suggest that people interested in contracting work on real property acquire this license. But if you are just building a room in a room, you don't necessarily require the license, although the lessons learned in the contractors course are invaluable.
This is simply just another "professional" service offered to make a buck...I dont have a problem with making money, I just have a problem with self proclaimed professionals who have no real credentials. Seems like everyone in this industry is a "professional" . Just because you have had a successful harvest, or built a couple rooms, doesn't make you a professional. If you want to see what real professionals do with grow rooms, check out my friend in redding. He owns "the harvest company". these guys are real pro's doing real professional growroom designs . Check them out on Instagram, or just google them....Thats what professional looks like. Just to be clear, I have no monetary affiliation or benefit from name dropping them. Just friends

Ero
user 12902424
Eugene, OR
Post #: 143
If you want to see what real professionals do with grow rooms, check out my friend in redding. He owns "the harvest company". these guys are real pro's doing real professional growroom designs . Check them out on Instagram, or just google them....Thats what professional looks like. Just to be clear, I have no monetary affiliation or benefit from name dropping them. Just friends
Your better off making a link. They aren't the only company with that name.
A former member
Post #: 123
http://web.stagram.co...­
this link goes nowhere, John ... was'up?