CannaChurch.Rocks Message Board › make a A Film Documentary about RSO, Medical Marijuana and Healing .

make a A Film Documentary about RSO, Medical Marijuana and Healing .

Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Hello Everyone
Do you want to help make a A Film Documentary about RSO, Medical Marijuana and Healing .
Most of us know about the healing properties of cannabis, but there are still a lot of people who don’t have a clue. Therefore I am making a documentary about the healing properties of cannabis which I use everyday to treat my skin cancer.
I am personally on a rso regime of one gram per day plus I consume more cannabinoids via vaporization, tinctures and though my skin with infused salves. My goal is to create a documentary that includes stories from many many people in our community who have also found, or are seeking healing in marijuana medicines..I invite others to help out, too, with skills such as using cameras and editing equipment, driving and just helping out with elbow grease and ideas.
Are you fighting cancer? I am and I have put it into remission with marijuana oil, Black Salve, meditation and yoga.I would like to put together a small collection of short stories from our membership and others of people like myself who have cured our cancer with alternative methods such as RSO, BlackSalve and BHO - or what you did (or are doing) to defeat cancer.
I am heavily into a regime of Black Salve and RSO. In addition I consume copious amounts of cannabinoids via vaporizing oils, using marijuana salve,  and consuming powerful Ayurvedic marijuana tinctures. On top of that I meditate a minimum of one hour everyday.
In truth, all of the above began to put my cancer into remission when I started meditating more. I also increased my RSO consumption to a mimimum of one gram a day. But, deep inside, I know none of this would be working if I didn't take the time to meditate. Expressing gratitude helps me a lot, too. That is what works for me. I would like to share my story with others in film documentary and book with a couple dozen stories from others like myself of how we cured ourselves or what we are doing in the process to heal.
If you are interested please respond to chuck at ommgpa dot com or call 541-554-8 five five one . . . There is no deadline. I can help you write/film your story.
Thanks so much.
Tim L.
user 137168812
Eugene, OR
Post #: 5
Hey Chuck, I think my wife and I might be able to contribute. She's taking video production classes at LCC and works at the Media Services department so we have access to equipment. Check out her website she started - http://www.marianlive...­
Ananda
A.Handshealer
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 803
Thank you for your offer to help work on the documentary about using rso as a medicine.
I would like to include a lot of people who have come in contact with it at any level: growing, making, sharing, using and more.
Let me know when we can get together and start talking .

Hey Chuck, I think my wife and I might be able to contribute. She's taking video production classes at LCC and works at the Media Services department so we have access to equipment. Check out her website she started - http://www.marianlive...­