addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Oregon Medical Marijuana Patients, Growers and Caregivers Message Board › need help finding a local grower

need help finding a local grower

A former member
Post #: 1
We live in Lebanon Or. and we are looking for a grower closer to Lebanon. I am the caregiver for my son who just has been approved and is waiting to get his card in the mail. He suffers from Ulcerative Colitis, and is in pain most days, he also suffers from inflammatory joint disease. If anyone has a suggestion for us please let us know if you can help. Than you.
Group Organizer
Eugene, OR
Post #: 17
Hi, I don't know if Eugene is close enough for you, but we have several growers on our list in north (Santa Clara area) Eugene and in the Corvallis area we have a couple member growers, too.

We would be glad to work with you. Give me a call or email me and we can talk about it.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Terrisa, Im in Corvallis if thats close enough...
A former member
Post #: 2
Corvallis is great. I would love to meet you and talk about what we are looking for and what you can do for my son. I am a teacher with the summer off so I have a fairly clear schedule to meet with you some time soon. thank you for your attention to my request. Hope to hear from you soon. Terrisa and Derek.
A former member
Post #: 3
I really want to get ahold of you. Derek is very ready to get this process started.
There is someone in Medford who is wiling to do this for Derek, but that is so far away. I hope to hear from you soon. Terrisa