addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Canucks Amuck - Toronto Wargaming Group Message Board › April Meet-up Game Scheduling

April Meet-up Game Scheduling

DavidB
dbloomberg
North York, ON
Post #: 666
Yep, our WaS battle should be of epic proportions. This is a great minis game with simple rules and fantastic looking pre-painted minis.

Let the Mayhem begin! devilish

DB
Pat H.
user 12798363
North York, ON
Post #: 8
Regarding Combat Commander, let's try US/Japan in the pacific.

Pat
Kozure
Kozure
Group Organizer
York, ON
Post #: 709
Regarding Combat Commander, let's try US/Japan in the pacific.

Pat

Sounds great. I'll pick a suitable starter scenario. Side preference for US or Japan? (It matters only in that I'll try to pick a scenario where the difficulty balance is tipped slightly towards your preferred side).
David
Leonithic
Toronto, ON
Post #: 17
Family issues/hospital visits might mean I'm not attending, but if I do, I'd like to get my copy 1989 to the table. The area there is certainly my ancestry.
Steve M.
user 82119802
Toronto, ON
Post #: 6
War of the Roses:

Theo, Alex, Burns and I.

It is confirmed.
Mark
user 8628098
North York, ON
Post #: 25
I'd like to table Washington's War.

Will also bring along at least one multi-player game (maybe Core Worlds + Galactic Orders). May bring Android: Netrunner as I'm trying to move up the experience curve.

Theo
user 17048091
North York, ON
Post #: 35
I'd like to table Washington's War.

Will also bring along at least one multi-player game (maybe Core Worlds + Galactic Orders). May bring Android: Netrunner as I'm trying to move up the experience curve.

I've played it before. Good game. I'm in the War of the Roses game first, but maybe afterwards... we'll see what happens.
Don M.
user 8111104
Montpellier, FR
Post #: 20
I'll actually be able to make it this month. Tim if you can make it Next War Korea?
Pat H.
user 12798363
North York, ON
Post #: 9
I don't have a preferred side. Pick what you think will be the best scenario and I'll take the slightly easier side.

Pat

Kozure
Kozure
Group Organizer
York, ON
Post #: 711
I don't have a preferred side. Pick what you think will be the best scenario and I'll take the slightly easier side.

I'll have a look through. Scenario A is the simplest, but I've played it quite a bit as an intro scenario and might choose something different just for kicks.