NOW FREE -- THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR THIS WORKSHOP!!
BASIC TECHNICAL REFRESHER WORKSHOP!
I've had several requests to hold a Refresher Workshop of the skills taught in the 3-day Technical Canyoneering Course. Let's spend a morning at Stoney Point practicing, re-learning and getting your questions answered!
This Refresher Workshop will not teach anything new . . . it will only repeat/refresh things taught during the Uber Adventures basic 3-day course.
You will have to provide your own harness, helmet and gloves, carabiners, tether and rappelling device .. and I will help provide the ropes and anchor-building materials (though plan to bring yours!)
• Forgot how to rig a contingency 8?
• Want to build another cairn anchor?
• Want to do a bigger rappel?
• Want to practice rappelling with your pack?
• Forgot some knots, bends, hitches?
• Need rope coiling/bagging practice?
• Want to do some more partner assists/captures?
• Want to stem the crack again?!
• Got general questions? Got specific questions?
• Need gear advice?
I will not put together an itinerary for this workshop. Bring your questions; present your needs and we will try to refresh your memory, give you some more practice and build a bit of confidence in your canyoneering toolbox!
This workshop is FREE, but is only open to previous students of Uber Adventures' Technical Canyoneering Course.