addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisville Card Board Gamers Group - Table Top and LCGs Message Board Open Bar -- General Discussion › Site Fees Due Dec. 7 (and it's my birthday!)

Site Fees Due Dec. 7 (and it's my birthday!)

steve
WarHammerTime
Georgetown, IN
Post #: 1,121
Please help out and make a contribution by clicking the Site Cost Donation at in the side bar on the left.

Thank you for your support!
steve
WarHammerTime
Georgetown, IN
Post #: 1,122
Thank you Logan! Our first 5 time supporter!
steve
WarHammerTime
Georgetown, IN
Post #: 1,123
Just another friendly reminder the site dues are just around the corner. Donations are very appreciated!
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 680
As organizer, it is my pleasure for the first person I thank for their contribution to be Brian Workman for his contribution. Brian and Crystal are two of our most dedicated members, attending almost every Board Game Madness!!! and are always willing to teach new players. Thanks to the both of you!
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 681
Turnabout is fair play! A hearty thank you to Steve Shore for his donation to keeping me out of the dog house! Steve started this group around a card game he loved and was kind enough to allow it to grow into a full blown gaming group. As always, Warhammer Time!
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 682
Very much thanks to Sean Hendrickson for his donation to the cause. I haven't had the pleasure of gaming much with Sean but I know he's into Netrunner and has always had time to chat the few times we've crossed paths. He was also kind enough to help me sort Marvel Legendary cards when I was too worn out from work to even game. Thanks again, Sean!
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 683
And a hearty thanks to Jed White for his contribution! Jed is one of our regulars at Board Game Madness!!! and is always up for a good game. He's also the only person to ever call me an ass for screwing him over in Lords of Waterdeep. hehe Thanks, Jed! Look forward to more gaming with you.
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 684
And, of course, what would a series of site dues appreciation be without a shout out to Charles Paradis. Charles has always been willing to step up and support this group. He's one of my fellow Call of Cthulhu players in addition to playing Warhammer: Invasion and Star Wars LCGs. I'm looking foward to more sacrificing, destruction, and madness in the new year with Charles. Thanks again!
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 685
A hearty winter thank you to John for his donation! John is one of our newest regulars, joining us, I believe, this summer and continuing to be a virtually every BGM!!! since. Thanks, John, both for the donation and a helping create a pleasant atmosphere of gaming!
Logan
WoodElfGamLover
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 686
Thanks to Josh for his donation! What can I say about Josh? Many things. Snarky, helpful, funny, and up for just about any game. Josh is a great guy to game with. Virtually any game he's in is always full of laughs and he's a great teacher of rules. We will get that game of Dungeoneer in after the beginning of the new year!