Chicagoland Card Players Message Board › Meetup details changed: Low Key Euchre Night

Meetup details changed: Low Key Euchre Night

Marcia
user 4195978
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL

When: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: O'Donovan's Pub & Restaurant
2100 West Irving Park Road
Chicago, IL 60618

Price: $1.00 per person

Ok, ok... I'll cave. I'll have an official euchre event since so many of you have said you're interested. (But just remember there are tons of euchre leagues/clubs/games in the city!) I've talked to O'Donovan's and they're willing to have us on December 5 in the nice spacious back room. It's a Wednesday, so no trivia ... so yay for that.

I changed it to NOT be a tournament style since we want it to be open to people that are learning. That is very tough to do in a tournament style. At least the first time. So let's get together and teach and play some euchre (and maybe some spades hiding in the back corner)... :)

Everyone can give me a dollar for my troubles... but really because they're not charging us for the room so I need to make up for people that don't tip when they don't eat or drink.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Marcia

773-682-8941

-----------------------

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/cardgame-49/events/46459242/­

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.