addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Chris B.
user 5976258
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 1
Hey, so it took long enough, but I figured out how to turn on the message board. This is a 'howdy' thread, where I encourage you to say hi and introduce yourself.

Feel free to start new threads for questions, comments, tips, invitations, whatever.

Thanks,
Chris
Andrew J.
Voyager6
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Greetings to Chris! And... good to be here! Um... as always!

Thanks, Chris!!
A former member
Post #: 8
As this is the place for introductions, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Peter Paddon, and among many other things, I am the owner of a small publishing company. One of my projects is to turn a script I wrote a while ago - for a horror movie - into a graphic novel. I am quite artistic myself, but don't have the consistency or focus in my drawing to manage a whole graphic novel yet, so I'm looking for collaborators.

Additionally, my adult son is the co-creator of a well-regarded webcomic, Jump Leads, and I'll be encouraging him to either come with me to a meetup or to join himself, because he really needs to get to know more like-minded people in this area.

In other news, I'm a Brit who has lived here for 15 years, and I can't imagine living anywhere else.