addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Comics Makers Los Angeles Message Board › Long Beach Comic Con 2010

Long Beach Comic Con 2010

Connor M.
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 8
I'm trying to decide on whether to go to LBCC on Saturday or Sunday (they both have some great panels), and was wondering what the rest of you were up to... let me know what your LBCC plans are and I'll try to meet you there! I'll have to consider being hungover after Halloween parties, but that shouldn't be too much of a deterent.

Also, although the deadline as passed for complimentary professional passes, they are still available at a discount upon request... just go to the LBCC contact page and request a pro-pass, they'll email you a form to return and either approve/deny your pro-pass. At $25/day the tickets are cheap enough, but a little discount can't hurt, eh?