addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Beagle Meetup Group Message Board › Try a new park?

Try a new park?

Bill H.
user 34901482
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 1
When can we start meeting up at other parks? We seem in a rut meeting at the same park, over and over?
Lowell S.
user 4566333
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
When can we start meeting up at other parks? We seem in a rut meeting at the same park, over and over?
Sorry Bill,

Seems that when I last scheduled the meetups, I was under the impression that I could do all of them at once. It somehow did not take, and defaulted back to Wilsonville park. I did not notice this until it was a little too late to change . Sorry about that.