This is a short ride to meet up with the group riding to Black Diamond. Please join us for a fun and scenic ride starting at the old city hall in Renton and riding the Cedar River Trail and rural roads to Black Diamond for a snack before returning to the park.
• Cue Sheets: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2248050
• Mentoring opportunity available with advance notice.
• Pace: Moderate (14-16mph)
• Distance: 44 miles
• Terrain: Pretty flat all climbing in first half of ride
• Regroup Policy: Top of all hills
• Rain Cancellation: Steady rain cancels in the event of damp weather your fellow riders appreciate fenders.
• Cuesheet GPS: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2248050
• Stops: Black Diamond Bakery (19)
• Jonathan Billow will be mentored on this ride.