addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Tim S.
user 109121312
Redmond, WA
Post #: 25
RSVP is not until August but I thought a discussion about it might be helpful.

I am doing RSVP1 and sort of don't like the idea of doing a one way bike trip. So I am thinking I will bike back. Now for some this is not feasible due to work or other concerns. But if this appeals to you OR you have tips, tricks, horror stories, camping advice or anything you would like to add, then please weigh in. We will all benefit.