This Thursday, June 6th is UX Night: Designing for your Mom. Learn to strategize design for the less tech savvy generation.
Sandbox Suites, 404 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA (map)
- Doors open at 6:30pm
- Food and drinks will be served, thanks to our sponsor Gigwalk (they are hiring!)
- Talk starts at 7:15pm, please arrive on time.
- Seating is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- We have a ton of sponsor giveaways at this event including books from O'Reilly Media and an online conference pass to the WP Summit 2013 on June 11th.
- Donate to the cause: http://uxnight.eventbrite.com
See you all on Thursday night!