addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Alpha Cashflow Club Message Board › Did you get rained on?

Did you get rained on?

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Wow, I don't know about you, but there was a pretty bad rain storm where I live this past weekend. In the same way, we are facing what Robert Kiyosaki considers as a huge "economic rain storm".

A question to ask yourself is, "How do I protect myself from this financial rain storm?

Well, the answer to that question is by investing in your financial intelligence, that way you can still be prosperous in any financial climate.

Right now is the best time ever to create wealth!

A good place to start, is attending tomorrow's CASHFLOW club meeting. Every week, we have new members stepping up and taking control of our their financial futures.

We are wrapping up Robert's CASHFLOW Club kit, so don't miss your chance to improve your financial IQ this week.

RSVP Now!

Meeting Details

What: The Alpha CASHFLOW Club Meeting, Step 9!

When: July 15, 2008 6:00 PM

Where: Career Builder Centre in Scottsdale

Learn more here:
http://cashflow.meetu...­

Play To Win!

Jovan
Founder, Alpha CASHFLOW Club
www.AlphaCASHFLOWClub.com­