addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Cashflow Meetup Group Message Board › If you have money or credit or want to play cash flow in real life....

If you have money or credit or want to play cash flow in real life....

Mark P.
user 9877749
Houston, TX
Post #: 82
If you have Cash sitting in a 401K or IRA and are NOT getting the kind of return that you would like, perhaps we need to talk? I have deals in Houston and other Texas markets, and can show you step by step how to get your money into a self-directed IRA, and then either be a private lender, passive or active investor. Have done over 150 deals in Texas, and paid back several million, and can show you the release of lien where I paid the lenders off. Contact me at 832-766-6997, Mark (We can also do deals in Portland, Seattle, or several other markets, just let me know)