The Portland Cashflow Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Cash Flow Game -- New Season's Market in Raleigh Hills!

New Meetup: Cash Flow Game -- New Season's Market in Raleigh Hills!

Sharon W.
shoshie2b
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Announcing a new Meetup for The Portland Cashflow Meetup Group! Hope you can make it in the busy Christmas Season... as for me, I need my Cash Flow fix!

What: Cash Flow Game -- New Season's Market in Raleigh Hills!

When: December 24, 2010 7:00 PM

Price: $2.00 per person

Where:
New Seasons Market
7300 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy
Portland, OR 97225
503-292-6838

Welcome Portland Cashflow Meetup!

Come join us for a light dinner and play Cashflow at the same time! New Season's Market has a great deli and other prepared meals, and the dining area is spacious and very quiet at this time of the day.

Games will be provided, and new as well as experienced players and investors are welcome. This game is a great way to learn and expand your conciousness, so that you can respond to opportunities differently.

Our focus is to use the principles the game teaches, and work as a team to help everyone get out of the Rat Race. The game is fun and can teach you a lot about the real life principles of investing, which is the whole point! It isn't easy, but it is SIMPLE, once you understand the game and know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it... and we can help you get over those barriers also! We look forward to seeing you at one of our next games, and hope you will make this part of your regular monthly schedule!

Sharon Wenger
Meetup Organizer
(503) 686-1665

Learn more here:
http://cashflow.meetu...­