The Portland Cashflow Meetup Group Message Board › New Auction Workshop starting in two weeks!

New Auction Workshop starting in two weeks!

Sharon W.
shoshie2b
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi Guys,

If you haven't had a chance to come to the Auction Workshops we've been holding at Allan Polendey properties, or even if you have, you should try this new workshop. The location is very conveniently located, just off the MAX line near Sunset station, the time is a little later (meeting starts at 5:30), and there will be new information presented, plus plenty of time for questions and answers. Especially if you are a newbie, this should be a very friendly environment where you can get your questions answered.

Make sure you come up and introduce yourself to me before or after the meeting, and email or call me before the meeting, so we can chat a bit about your personal goals. There are investor teams forming who are hoping to buy some auction homes, and you could be a part of one of these teams... as you've learned if you've played Cashflow with us in the past, you can achieve a lot more by pooling your resources than you can by "going it alone!"

I look forward to meeting you and helping you move forward in achieving your investing goals!

Sharon Wenger
Realtor, Investor & Meetup Organizer
(503) 686-1665

How to Buy a Home at Auction....