addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chattanooga Adult Sports Rec League Message Board › Meetup Series Cancelled: PICK UP Ultimate ---Every Thursday Night at 6:15PM

Meetup Series Cancelled: PICK UP Ultimate ---Every Thursday Night at 6:15PM

Kari
Kari8206
Atlanta, GA

Hey Team,

Due to the weather getting colder the Ultimate Pick up series will stop for the winter months. We will pick back up in the spring with new dates and times. In its place, we have some GREAT indoor sports like Bowling, Dodgeball, Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball. Be on the look out to sign up for those sports!

Let me know if I can answer anything further.

~Kari

Events Team

Chattanooga Adult Sports ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The event series PICK UP Ultimate ---Every Thursday Night at 6:15PM has been cancelled through Friday, December 9, 2011. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.