addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chattanooga Adult Sports Rec League Message Board › I Love Lucy Dodgeball Tournament This Saturday

I Love Lucy Dodgeball Tournament This Saturday

Michael H.
user 13633666
Chattanooga, TN

• This is the 2nd Dodgeball Tournament the I Love Lucy Team has held. Last year the team raised over $6,000 in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Teams will consist of 6-8 players who must submit a minimum registration fee of $20. Remember, it's a fundraiser so y...ou have our permission to donate more!

Registration will occur through our CF Donation page. Just follow this link: http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/JamesAndTracyMorrison­ select CLICK TO DONATE and in the comment box write your TEAM NAME.

If you would like more information regarding the tournament or Cystic Fibrosis, either message us here or at ilovelucyteam@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support,

James, Tracy, and Lucy Morrison

This event will be held at Oakwood Baptist Church in Chickamauga, GA from 10am until 2pm. Im not sure of the tournament format but I'm sure it will be fun. I'm posting this for a friend and I will be playing on his team. If you would like to play on a team email me and I will group together 6-8 people and reply to you with a team name that you will be able to register with on the above link.