casual hiking 40+ nature lovers Message Board › Cooling down!

Cooling down!

Cat & M.
user 61347382
La Quinta, CA
Post #: 11
Most early mornings are starting off with a chill in the air. So I think that means we need to HIKE again!!!!
Cat & Marshall
A former member
Post #: 1
How about Whitewater ? The hike to Red Dome is pleasant and pet friendly. After, we could have lunch in the center or someplace in Palm Springs
Claudia
A former member
Post #: 1
That sounds good...date, time, meeting spot?
Cat & M.
user 61347382
La Quinta, CA
Post #: 13
Well, we decided last night to meander through The Living Desert. Not much of a hike, but a "warm up" of sorts to hiking. Hubby wants to go see the big cats. LOL We plan to get there at 7am since that is the earliest members can get inside. After that, maybe breakfast at The Fix on El Paseo.
Cat & M.
user 61347382
La Quinta, CA
Post #: 15
It is Free Museum day, care of the Smithsonian Magazine. So that is why we are heading to The Living Desert in the AM on Saturday.

http://www.smithsonia...­
Paula
user 2904069
Palm Springs, CA
Post #: 2
Yep, I am loving the morning coolness. I've been doing the tram road at 7am. Not really a hike but a nice workout. I am ready to do a local hike in the morning. Just think soon we won't have to limit it to mornings!