The Cleveland Cat Resource Meetup Group Message Board › CCR Member in need: cats need homes asap!

CCR Member in need: cats need homes asap!

Donna L.
user 3251403
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
A message from a fellow member and good samartin. Please respond direct to her if you are able to help in some way...

My name is Debbie, I live in Cleveland, Slavic Village, Harvard area. I have rescues
approx 17 cats and kittens that people have moved and left behind or just dumped. And I MEAN dumped in a card board box and left at the city park across the street from me or by the rail road tracks at the end of my street. I have taken them all to APL and have had them fixed. But I really need to find loving, inside homes for them.I can not afford to continue to feed all of them and buy litter. And when 1 gets sick, you can imagine it usually means a few more get sick. My credit card is nearing it's limit. Please help me.

Thank you, Debbie & all her Alleykats in Slavic Village

To help Debbie, please call 216-883-6619[/url]. Leave message if no answer or E-mail (e-mail is probably best)­.