add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Cleveland Cat Resource Meetup Group Message Board › Catification ... Interested

Catification ... Interested

user 79331012
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
Hey Everyone. I am a new Cat owner! While looking for "affordable" Catification options. I thought it might be a lot more fun and cost effective to make the shelves. I am not a carpenter so I enlisted the help of a Woodworking School. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in attending. The schedule would probably be negotiable. The school is located in downtown Painesville. Dennis has came up with an amazing design that floats the shelf however is light weight and can hold weight! If anyone is interested please let me know. This would be a great opportunity to meet other cat lovers. Also would be rewarding to do a hands on project for you feline companion.