Re: [cavalierspaniel-48] Mobile Groomer recommendation

From: Todd H.
Sent on: Monday, April 8, 2013 10:25 AM
Greta my Cavalier was extremely picky and the only one I found that she readily eats is Wilderness Blue, Duck - and she loves this one as she won't eat chicken or beef of any brand
On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Alison Beller <[address removed]> wrote:

> I like wellness 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On Apr 8, 2013, at 7:33 AM, stacey gitelman <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi,
>> My 10th month year old puppy is no longer liking her puppy food. Does anyone know a good, healthy adult food for cavs?
>> Thanks!!
>> -stacey
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>> On Apr 7, 2013, at 9:31 PM, Cheryl Huysman <[address removed]> wrote:
>> 
>>> Grooming on the go. He is wonderful. Dogs really love to go with him. 
>>> 
>>> Cheryl
>>> 
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>> 
>>> On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:30 AM, "Alison Beller" <[address removed]> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Does anyone on LI have a mobile groomer they recommend? 
>>>> Thanks, 
>>>> Ali
>>>> 
>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>> This message was sent by Alison Beller ([address removed]) from New York Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup.
>>>> To learn more about Alison Beller, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>>> Set my mailing list to email me
>>>> 
>>>> As they are sent
>>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>> 
>>>> In one daily email
>>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>> 
>>>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> This message was sent by Cheryl Huysman ([address removed]) from New York Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup.
>>> To learn more about Cheryl Huysman, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>> Set my mailing list to email me
>>> 
>>> As they are sent
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> 
>>> In one daily email
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> 
>>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by stacey gitelman ([address removed]) from New York Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup.
>> To learn more about stacey gitelman, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> Set my mailing list to email me
>> 
>> As they are sent
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> 
>> In one daily email
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> 
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Alison Beller ([address removed]) from New York Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup.
> To learn more about Alison Beller, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
> 
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
> 

This Meetup is community funded

$5.00/year

Member dues are used to:
  • Help compensate organizers
  • Have a reserve fund

30 day free trial

No credit card required

After the trial you must pay dues to be a member of this Meetup.

Cancel dues at any time.

Dues are billed each year.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy