align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New York Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Message Board › Please vote for my rescue Cav Oliver for canine bachelor of the year

Please vote for my rescue Cav Oliver for canine bachelor of the year

June
user 7543469
New York, NY
Post #: 17
On July 12th a benefit is being held to raise money for canine rescue and cancer. The form of this benefit is a dog wedding. The bride has been chosen. There is a rescue dog bachelor competition to be the groom. The dog who gets the most votes on Facebook gets this honor. As far as I know my Oliver is the only Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who has entered the race. It costs nothing to vote. This whole competition is to raise awareness of canine cancer and rescue. So why not raise awareness that there are Cavaliers in need to homes too? Last time I checked Oliver was on page 3 of the dogs who are competing. To vote go to:

http://www.facebook.c...­