addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY & NJ Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Message Board › Looking for daytime hangout companion for my Cavalier

Looking for daytime hangout companion for my Cavalier

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, My little guy, Cash, is 4 and sweet as a button and calm, I'm sure like your Cavalier, but he just gets so lonely during the day when Mommy goes to work. I have a walker that comes but even after the 1/2 hour walk everyday, he lays by the door and waits and waits until Mommy gets home.

If you would like our dogs to meet and see if they would be good daytime companions so they can keep each other company, or at least snuggle while we are at work, please respond. I live in Murray Hill so if you are in the general vicinity, we can discuss. Cash is very calm and quite lazy so he's looking for someone that has a similar personality. Lots of energy doesn't really make a good companion for him.

Look forward to hearing for you!

Anita
A former member
Anita,

I may be able to bring my Cavalier over from time to time for company. I live on the Upper West Side, but my folks have a place on 37th Street and 3d AVE and I visit there often. However, they don't allow dogs in that place. So, I would gladly drop Cher off and let her hand with your Cash. Paolo
info@studiopaolo.com 917-359-7990
A former member
Oh yes, Cavaliers just can't stand being alone. Good thing I often work at home. We live in the neigborhood, so perhaps we can work something out once in a while. So, feel fee to email LPosner8@nyc.rr.com