addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY & NJ Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Message Board › Good Vet Upper East Side

Good Vet Upper East Side

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I have a 3 1/2 year old King Charles named Winston who is having snoring problems and may have to get surgery and wanted to know any good vets on the upper east side? I am currently going to Lenox Hill Vet but think that he over charges and isn't giving the right diagnosis. If anyone can give me any good recommendations, I would really appreciate it!
A former member
Post #: 2
hi i was wondering if you found a new vet? I currently go to LH vet and was looking to change so i decided to go through this message board and found your post.
Thanks