addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm looking to adopt a cavalier puppy. Can anyone recommend a breeder? I'm not looking to spend more than 1.5k, and prefer under 1k, if possible. Thank you!
A former member
Post #: 12
Blackfire Cavaliers out of Huntington are fantastic and could lead you in the right direction if they have no puppies for sale at the moment.
Jennifer B.
user 12604381
Brookhaven, NY
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm looking to adopt a cavalier puppy. Can anyone recommend a breeder? I'm not looking to spend more than 1.5k, and prefer under 1k, if possible. Thank you!

Adopt one, there are plenty of healthy cavaliers looking for good homes, we kill 7,000,000 a year, please no more puppies. Try CavalierRescue