addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY & NJ Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Message Board › neurological seizure in my King Charles

neurological seizure in my King Charles

A former member
Post #: 2
This is a short video clip of my darling Cher. Not doing well today.
If you've seen this before, let me know your experience.
Yes, she's been to the Hospital for this 3 months ago.
However, I can't keep up the $1,000 bills to return everytime this happens.
So we're hoping this will dissipate soon.

http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Have you had Cher checked for Chiari Syndrome or Syringmyelia? It would be worth it in the end because there is medication that can help prevent the symptoms. My Einstein has mild Chiari Syndrome and is on omeprazole (prevents it from progressing to a worse case) and gabapentin (stops symptoms). It is really helping him.
A former member
Post #: 6
Check out Trupanion.com health insurance which covers 90% of costs and may cover pre-existing conditions. Please contact me for vet referrals, including the best and most reasonable vet surgeon who has extensive Cav experience (drpaster@aol.com).
Good luck and Best,
Mary Rose