The Austin Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Group Message Board › Adding to our family~

Adding to our family~

Renee
user 12663115
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi all, I hope everyone is doing great! My sister is looking to add to her family with a cavalier!
My breeder won't have a litter any time soon. Please let me know if you have any referrals for us!
Lexa C.
user 40145922
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
I we absolutely love our breeder in Fort Worth. She took 3 Cavs to Westminster this year. Our dog is beyond wonderful and very very healthy. Let me know if you want her info.
Lexa
holly h.
user 53058072
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi all, I hope everyone is doing great! My sister is looking to add to her family with a cavalier!
My breeder won't have a litter any time soon. Please let me know if you have any referrals for us!

Our breeder (Dripping Springs) recently had a litter. We have three of her dogs and highly recommend. Sound hearts and simply lovely. You can learn more about her puppies at www.hillcountrycavs.com. Here is the link, if it works. http://www.hillcountr...­

Good luck with growing your family with a forever cavvie friend! :)