addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Linda B.
user 2377811
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Our dog sitter is going out of business because of her cancer diagnosis. Our 4yr old male has stayed with her when we traveled and day care when we were busy since a small pup. Does anyone have a place to recommend for overnight stays. It seems that someone recently emailed about a new start up, but I don't have the information. Thanks for any help. We have a trip planned in October so it is important that I find someone soon.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interviewing someone this week who dog sits but she works in the south end of town. I can let you know what I think.
A former member
Post #: 2
Linda, I would be more than happy to take care of your dog while you are out of town (if the dates don't conflict with a couple of days that we are out of town in October). We are considering adding a cavalier to our family and would love to "babysit" cavaliers to see if adding a second dog is a good decision for our family (we already have a yorkie mix). I also know of a great dog sitter in Allandale if that is a good neighborhood for you. Are we allowed to post phone numbers on this list?
Kristin Knifton
Lexa C.
user 40145922
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
we would love to know of a good dog sitter who can stay in our home in Spicewood who doesn't have a dog. We have a couple trips we would like to take but need to leave our 2 dogs at home.
thanks!
Lexa
Linda B.
user 2377811
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Linda, I would be more than happy to take care of your dog while you are out of town (if the dates don't conflict with a couple of days that we are out of town in October). We are considering adding a cavalier to our family and would love to "babysit" cavaliers to see if adding a second dog is a good decision for our family (we already have a yorkie mix). I also know of a great dog sitter in Allandale if that is a good neighborhood for you. Are we allowed to post phone numbers on this list?
Kristin Knifton

Thanks Kristin. I don't know if we can post phone but just email & I will get back with you. I am central so Allandale is a good fit. He did stay with the sitter in her home since she kept small dogs in her home. I like that he had other dogs to play with. Our trip is October 7 thru 12
Linda B.
user 2377811
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
we would love to know of a good dog sitter who can stay in our home in Spicewood who doesn't have a dog. We have a couple trips we would like to take but need to leave our 2 dogs at home.
thanks!
Lexa

I will post information so that you can have it. I live Central so my resources probably won't work for you but I will let you know.
A former member
Post #: 2
Here is the contact info of the dog sitter I'm going to meet with this week. I checked out her references and they all said good things about her. She does work SW Austin but I think she may work in your zip code. You would have to check with her. She will stay at your home or do visits, walks etc.

If you can't find anyone I will dog sit for you if timing is first two weeks of Oct. I have two dogs, big fenced yard and of course love Cavaliers.

Nicole Sadjadi
(512) 560-3507

Lexa C.
user 40145922
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
thank you, I will check out Nicole
Lexa