add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Austin Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Group Message Board › Excellent Cavalier Breeders near Austin

Excellent Cavalier Breeders near Austin

Melissa H.
user 13370137
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!
My sister is looking to get a Cavalier, and we need your recommendations. My doggie Gemma had to have major surgery due to luxating patellas (plus I had so many other issues with the breeder) so we are hoping to find a very reputable breeder in the Austin area, San Antonio or the Hill Country. Any names of breeders who you highly recommend would be great! Thanks:) Look forward to seeing you all at Zoom Room in mid-July!
-Melissa & Gemma
meg g
user 74558962
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 2
Hi, Melissa, that's terrible to hear about your baby. Please give me a call at 512 818 1790. I have cavaliers, plus I know other breeders in the area.
Jennifer K.
user 98598762
Palo Alto, CA
I got my Cavalier from Almost Famous Dog in Spring Branch (close to San Marcos). They were very nice and it seemed to me like they took very good care of their dogs. We got ours when he was 3 and the women almost cried when we said we would love to have him. I thought it was really sweet that they cared so much and it made me want to give him the best home ever! They have a website and you should definitely check them out!
Jackie Y.
user 127273992
Austin, TX
I saw this old discussion and just wanted to say that we got our cavalier puppy from Meg (who replied above). She was wonderful to work with and our puppy has been a happy, healthy and wonderful addition to our family. Thanks Meg!