What is preference playing time on a Sunday? 11am-2pm or 12pm to 3pm?
No answer yet
What level of badminton player are you? You can categorise yourself as advanced beginner if you have ok technique and shot placement, rarely returns high to mid-court. You know the basic rules and you can hold some rallies
No answer yet
Will you be interested to attend our coaching session?
Sunday's Social Badminton at Canada Water Bacon's College. This club is not suitable for complete beginners but will be suitable for improver/advanced beginner - Sorry :(. It is a good opportunity to meet new friends. We like playing with feathers simply for the reason, playing with feathers give us less injury. :) Not because we are professionals.
Why join us?
1. Social and friendly but competitive: Created for those who like playing badminton and making new friends.
2. We have coaching sessions to help you to improve your games.
3. ONLY £8 for 3 full hours of playing time!
4. We play with feather shuttlecocks Yonex Aerosensa 30
5. Even mixture of girls and boys. I hope ^_^
Number of courts: 4.
Time: 11am to 2pm.
Please pay fee to Christopher or Chloe during the session. Location: Bacon's College, Timber Pond Road, SE16 6AT. *STRICTLY NO GATECRASHING* How to find us: Go to the Main Sports Hall, Court 2, 3 and 4 and ask for Christopher or Chloe.