CC Social Badminton Club Message Board › Change in RSVP Setting. Please read.

Change in RSVP Setting. Please read.

CY
user 14580590
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi CC Badminton Players,
I am so sorry to bombard you with email again. With the new grouping/board system, we found it quick difficult to work on, as I need to be there to monitor the players all the time to make sure everyone gets a fair turn to play. It is quick hard for me to monitor as I will be playing as well.

So we will change the rsvp setting. One court will be allocated to advanced beginners playing with plastic shuttlecock. We will only charge £6 for the full 3 hours session with max 7 players. These 7 players will be playing at one court throughout the whole 3 hours session. The reason we are using plastic for advanced beginners because the players will get more rallies playing with plastic as comparing to playing with feather. If you miss hit a plastic, you will still be able to get the shuttle across the net, but if you miss hit a feather, you will ended up having the shuttlecock stuck at your racket or go underneath the net :).

Two courts will be allocated to intermediate/advanced players playing with feather shuttlecocks. We only use Yonex feather shuttlecocks hence, the price for this slot will be £8. The price of the shuttles have gone up so we have to increase our fee. :(

PLEASE ONLY RSVP TO THE REVELANT SESSION THAT YOU WILL TAKE PART AT. IF YOU ARE ADVANCED BEGINNER, PLEASE RSVP TO THE ADVANCED BEGINNERS SESSION ONLY. IF YOU ARE INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED PLAYER, PLEASE RSVP TO THE INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED PLAYERS SESSION ONLY.

NEW RSVP SETTING STARTS FOR NEXT SUNDAY'S SESSION.
CC Badminton Club