This is a NO HOST (Member driven) event
SyWest Redevelopment Project
(demolition of the CinéArts Dome property)
Come to this meeting to see what the latest will be re: the demolition of the CinéArts Dome, which is a theatre that we go to A LOT in this group.
The purpose of this meeting is for them to discuss the Use Permit which is a step closer to them getting a building permit.
Step 4: Use Permit << Meeting topic on the 19th
Step 5: Architectural Review << Meeting in April
Step 6: Building Permit Issuance << Project is green-lighted (May?)
Step 7: Business License Approval
If you're unable to attend, please SIGN THE PETITION as there's a plan to submit a hardcopy of the petition to the Board that night.
It has been suggested to wear red to the meeting that night to show your support for the Dome.
From the Facebook Page Event:
There will be an Architectural Review Commission meeting at Pleasant Hill City Hall in the Large Community Room at 7:30 PM
SyWest Redevelopment Project - Crossroads Shopping Center Subarea II,[masked] Monument Boulevard
The applicant, SyWest Development LLC, has submitted a Development Plan, Use Permit, Architectural Review and Sign permit application to the City of Pleasant Hill for redevelopment of the southern half of the Crossroads Shopping Center.
The proposed project will be reviewed at an upcoming public hearing by the Planning Commission on March 19, 2013 and by the Architectural Review Commission on April 4, 2013. More information on the project request, meeting dates, times and locations can viewed on the public hearing notice, HERE.
The project is summarized below:
1. Demolition of the existing theater building.
2. Construct a 73,176 square foot two story retail building, up to 50 feet in height, in place of the existing theater and renovate the existing Bally’s building and add 261 square feet for a 21,788 single story square foot building, resulting in a total of 94,924 square feet of commercial space.
3. Modify the existing parking lot and provide a total of 396 parking spaces in Subarea II.
4. Provide new landscaping and lighting throughout the parking lot and shopping center.
5. Approve a master sign program for Subarea II that will include wall, monument, and pylon (35 feet tall) signage.
6. Approve various adjustments to parking design standards (Section[masked]).
7. Approve various sign adjustments for the proposed project signage (Section[masked] & 100).
The proposed project is located at[masked] Monument Boulevard at the southern half of the Crossroads Shopping Center.