addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Contra Costa Cinephiles Message Board New to the Contra Costa Cinephiles? Read me first! › Profile Pictures - Show us your mugshots!

Profile Pictures - Show us your mugshots!

Closed to new replies

Lana
Group Organizer
Fremont, CA
Post #: 43
We have over 100 members! smile

However, with 100+ members in the group, it's important for us to have a face to each member's name so that we know who to look for at events especially if s/he attending a C3 event for the first time. We don't want to lose anyone in the crowd!

Organizers will always have a list of people who RSVP'ed Yes/Maybe for each event and will keep an eye out for everyone. However, if we have no idea what a newly attending member looks like, the result will be a "Where's Waldo and what does he look like?" situation, which may prove to be fruitless in the end, and there have been a couple of incidents where a profile-pictureless member wasn't able to find the group.

All Organizers will have their photo posted, so we cannot be held responsible if a member, who has not provided a profile picture, cannot find the Organizer or other group members who may have their photos listed. In that case, it will solely be the responsibility of the member to find the group.

Therefore, PLEASE post a photo of yourself that represents your likeness...i.e. A photo of you on a hill far, far, far, away doesn't count! wink

If you don't wish to use your likeness as your primary photo, here are some options...

• For the "kinda shy" individual: Put another image (e.g. a work of art, cartoon character, your cat) as your main image and one of your likeness as a secondary image. Both images will be public, but your primary photo won't be that of yourself.
  • For the "very shy" individual: Send me an email and let me know that you'd like to just send your photo for "Organizer eyes only". I will keep your photo on a private and confidential folder that is can only be viewed by the Organizers of this group only and will not be shared with anyone else.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and hope to see you at the next meetup.