Want to let others know when you're going to the dog park?
Or find out when they're going?
Send an email to the Organizer. Try to give at least 1 day's notice. Include:
• The day, date and time that you plan to go to the park.
• The specific dog park, i.e., Columbia, Worthington. (If it's not one of these, please provide the full name and address of the park, and any useful details about admission or fees.)
• Whether it's the Small Dog or Large Dog area.
• A photo, if possible, or a good description of you and your dog.
• Your email address--in case there are any questions.
We'll announce this to all members as a "courtesy announcement," and not as a regular Meetup. So there will be no RSVPs needed and no ratings afterwards.
Members can use the Comments section to start a discussion and let each other know they're going.
Please understand that members might not be available at the time you choose, so don't be surprised if no other members show up. Be prepared to enjoy the park with your dog nonetheless and have fun with whoever is there!
Please also understand that the Organizer will try her best to post your notice as soon as possible after receiving your email. It's best to allow enough time and to include as much information as possible.