addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Columbia Dogs-on-the-Go Message Board › LOST DOG ALERT

LOST DOG ALERT

Mary L.
maryclove
Columbia, MD
A Shiba Inu, named "Maximus" in the Kings Contrivance neighborhood around 10:30 am.
We don't have more details yet, but hope to get a pic soon if he's not found. His owner was walking him and he got out of his leash when he was frightened by another dog approaching.
If sighted, please call 443-615-6246 (? or 443-615-6240 - writing not clear)
If I get more details, I'll post on our Facebook page and in our Meetup Message Board section.
Mary
Mary L.
maryclove
Columbia, MD
Post #: 295
Forgot to mention--he's a red, ginger-colored Shiba.
dale k.
user 9890990
Columbia, MD
Post #: 15
I most certainly hope this pet was found in short order! I hope to see youSaturday at
Hopewell Park.