addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbia Dogs-on-the-Go Message Board › Important information regarding registration for the Columbia Dogpark

Important information regarding registration for the Columbia Dogpark

Lisa G.
Lisa_Grantham
Laurel, MD
As you may know the Columbia dogpark has officially opened, I was informed today that a little over 150 people have already signed up :) Thank you to all who wrote the Columbia Association and pushed for its debut in Columbia.
If you are looking to pay the yearly fee you will need to fill out the application as indicated on the CA website and either fax the completed forms to the Columbia Association Open Space or you can print the forms (faster in my opinion, because they have to look for your faxed forms among others) and hand deliver the them. There is no pay online option. You will need to go to the CA Open Space location to pay and get your tag(s)- 9450 Gerwig Lane, Columbia (just off or Broken Land park way to Snowden River Parkway, turning right onto Minstrel way) I went to the CA building by the mall and was redirected to the Open Space Management location at the Gerwig address, so hopefully I will save you a trip and a lil frustration. :) The above address was not on the website. I informed the staff of CA, they are aware and have been trying to get the website updated.
Guinness got his tag today, I hope to see some of you out there soon.
Wags, Lisa