Reminder - Dinner Club on Tuesday
Just a friendly reminder that our next dinner club is scheduled for Tuesday October 1, 2013 at 7:30pm at Chef Tony's in Bethesda! With fresh seafood as the focus, the menu changes often (sometimes daily) based on what's in season and best available locally. Mixing Mediterranean flavors with interesting twists, Chef Tony always seeks to provide diners with "fun and comfortable" cuisine. And, he can do it all gluten-free!
The total cost for the meal is $41.08 per person and includes appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts and water-based beverages, as well as tax and gratuity. Also included is a $5 per person donation to the Celiac Disease Program at Children's National Medical Center.
Register now at: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8193710609
On the Menu - Everything served family style so you get to try it all!
- Pan Roasted Mussles, Bacon, white beans, wine & butter
- Paprika Hummus, Sliced Cucumbers, Gluten-Free Bread
- Mixed Mesclun Greens, Cucumber, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Baby Grilled Caesar, Parmesan Curls, Balsamic Reduction
- Grilled Organic Salmon, Pan Fried Plantains, Cucumber Salad
- Sauteed Chicken Scalloppini, Lemon Caper Sauce, Gluten-Free Pasta
Twin Filet Mignon Satay,Mashed Potatoes, Daily Vegetables
- Chefs Selection Vegetarian Creation
- Crème Brulee, Seasonal Berries
- Chocolate Sin Cake, Strawberry Malbec Sauce
- Coffee & Tea
Note: You must pre-register for this event! Cancellations will not be accepted after 10:00am on Monday September 30th. Register now at:https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8193710609
Hope you can join us!
All the best,
Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod