addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › Need hand drums repaired please help!

Need hand drums repaired please help!

Monroe
user 13793253
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
I have an ashiko and a djembe please let me know if you know of a place or someone who can help.
A former member
Post #: 2
I have an ashiko and a djembe please let me know if you know of a place or someone who can help.

you might want to try Jason Isla. he is a member and also on facebook. try sending him a message. I will actually meet him for the first time this week. he is going to fix one of my drums. good luck and welcome!
A former member
Post #: 3

you might want to try Jason Isla. he is a member and also on facebook. try sending him a message. I will actually meet him for the first time this week. he is going to fix one of my drums. good luck and welcome!
He is also one of the co-organizers of the drum meet up.