addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › is there any reason why the trance dance was deleted?

is there any reason why the trance dance was deleted?

john
user 2596372
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 4
i was planning to attend the trance dance on june 19th. there were 5 people who RSVP'd as yes. when i checked this evening the meet up was deleted, without explanation or anything. it is rude to say the least.
A former member
Post #: 6
i was planning to attend the trance dance on june 19th. there were 5 people who RSVP'd as yes. when i checked this evening the meet up was deleted, without explanation or anything. it is rude to say the least.

I agree. I didn't know that it was cancelled and drove from Sanford down to Orlando for no trance dance. I'd appreciate an email when things are cancelled.